Our pioneering Ultimate Aesthetics training course has been especially created for beginners in mind. Giving both medics and non-medics an educated entrance into the world of aesthetics.
You will develop your knowledge and understanding of the structure, function and anthologies of the human body. This will include the integument, skeletal, lymphatic, muscular, nervous, endocrine, digestive, cardiovascular, respiratory , urinary and reproductive system. The blood & special senses form part of this study. If you are a medic, you can do the Anti-Wrinkle and Derma Filler courses as part of our ultimate aesthetics course. The practical assessments can be done over a 3 day period, medics trained prior to enrolling on this course will attend our academy on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th day of the 5 day course to demonstrate treatments on live models (5 anti wrinkle, 5 derma filler models). The 3 day course will cost just £2500, saving you £750 in total (Anti-Wrinkle and Derma Filler courses priced at £3250 separately).
In order to complete this course you will need to
1. Complete our Anatomy & Physiology home study course prior to your in-house practical assessment
2. You will be required to carry out 3 areas of anti-wrinkle treatment on provided models. All models and product are a complementary service provided to all students.
3. You will be required to carry out 4 areas of filler on provided models. All models and product are a complementary service provided to all students.
Both 2 & 3 will be done at our academy in London or online portal.
Interested in our course? This is what happens next
1. Your Anatomy & Physiology home study course will be sent to you prior to you coming in-house. This must be completed before you book your practical assessment.
2. Once your home study and assignments are complete they must be emailed to us.
3. You will then book your 5-day practical at our academy where you will carry out your injectable practical assessment on live models. You will be required to do live case studies at the training academy.
4. A certificate will be awarded upon completion of your practical assessments on live models.
For Beginners & Qualified Medics
This course is perfect for candidates that are new to the beauty industry or are already qualified as a medic, wanting to do injectable
Models Provided: Models, covering all of the required case studies, will be provided.
Pay Online: Pay online via our secure check out
Certificate Issued: A certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.
• Includes level 3 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology course which includes workbook completion and end of unit tests.
• Accredited qualification in Phlebotomy (PRP) with Skin Needling application
• Foundation fillers (covering nasolabial lines, marionette lines & lips)
• Foundation anti-wrinkle (covering crow’s feet, forehead & frown lines)
• Safe practice in medicine • Complications management
• First aid
• Clinic set up (waste disposal, licensing, Infection control)
• Setting up your new business
• Social media support
• Ongoing support EVEN AFTER THE COURSE IS COMPLETED.
COURSE DATES: Please enquire within
COURSE PRICES: Non-Medics: 150,000 PKR Book Your Place
*Medics, such as Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Phlebotomists.